Join Illinois Agriculture in the Classroom in celebrating National Ag Week this week! National Ag Day was recognized on March 24, 2020, but we’re celebrating all week.
While many of you are engaging with our Everyday Agriculture lessons and Eggs in the Classroom project, it’s time to test your agricultural knowledge with a scavenger hunt with a chance to win some fun mail full of Illinois Agriculture in the Classroom learning resources!
Here’s how it works:
- This week, we want you to identify a product you found around your house that is connected to Illinois agriculture in some way. (Sorry, but food items won’t count for this challenge.) Think about things you might use as part of your daily routine. Objects inside or outside count!
- Once you’ve identified your Illinois agricultural product, snap a photo and post the photo of a non-food item AND a description of how it is connected to Illinois agriculture as a comment on our Facebook Challenge post between Tuesday, March 24th and Friday, March 27th. The Challenge ends at 11:59pm Friday, March 27th, 2020.
- Facebook comments count as an entry for the Challenge Prize. Only one entry per Facebook user. Three Challenge Prize winners will be selected at random and announced through a Facebook post on Sunday, March 29th!
- The Challenge Prize will include a variety of Illinois Agriculture in the Classroom learning resources.
- The Challenge will close at 11:59pm on Friday, March 27th, 2020. Only entries submitted by that time will be entered into the drawing.
- Entries must include both a photo of a non-food item AND description of how it is connected to Illinois agriculture.
- This Challenge is open to U.S. residents only.
Will you accept the challenge?