Fill out the application for the book grant here.
Fill out the application for the project grant here.
Here are the information sheets that highlight the criteria for each grant:
Here are all of the lessons discussed in the workshop that pair with the book collections in the book grant:
Click here to Contact you County Ag Literacy Coordinator.
Find all of our Ag Mag topics and online interactive versions here.
Below you will find various other resources that were mentioned during the workshop and more:
- Bonnie Plants 3rd Grade Cabbage Program website
- Try It: Frieda Caplan’s Official website
- Fear No Fruit: The Frieda Caplan Documentary video
- IL Monarch Project website
- Flower Facts and Pollination for Kids website
- Find out how to attract pollinators in your area here
- TIME Magazine: What Food Kids Eat Around the World in a Week article
- Where is My Milk From website
- The History of School Lunch PBS article
- School Lunch in America TIME article
- Edible Insects website